Null reference exception

Apr 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Hi there,

when adding a RibbonGroupBox to a RibbonTabItem I get the following Exception:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Fluent.RibbonGroupBox.MeasureOverride(Size constraint) in C:\Users\Sergey\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Fluent-net35\Fluent\RibbonGroupBox.cs:line 819  
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)  
at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)  
at Fluent.RibbonGroupBox.get_DesiredSizeIntermediate() in C:\Users\Sergey\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Fluent-net35\Fluent\RibbonGroupBox.cs:line 697  
at Fluent.RibbonGroupsContainer.GetChildrenDesiredSizeIntermediate() in C:\Users\Sergey\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Fluent-net35\Fluent\RibbonGroupsContainer.cs:line 179  
at Fluent.RibbonGroupsContainer.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize) in C:\Users\Sergey\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Fluent-net35\Fluent\RibbonGroupsContainer.cs:line 106  
at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)  
at MS.Internal.Helper.MeasureElementWithSingleChild(UIElement element, Size constraint)  
at System.Windows.Controls.ScrollContentPresenter.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)  

[...]

Any idea of that issue?

Thanks for your answer.

Apr 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Edited Apr 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

.NET 4.0 VS 2010

I get exactly the same error doing the same action (adding a GroupBox to a Tab programmatically).

My CallStack-Location is :

Fluent.dll!Fluent.RibbonGroupBox.MeasureOverride(System.Windows.Size constraint = {System.Windows.Size}) Line 819 + 0xf bytes   

Is there a chance to fix this? Or does the development team know why this happens?

Coordinator
Apr 28, 2010 at 3:38 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Apr 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.