every time when I use the build of May, 3rd, I got, when I open an almost empty, just new created or an already existing one with some code in it, XAML file the following error message (own trans from German):
Line number "879" and column "8" of "The given value for "System.Windows.Markup.StaticResourceHolder" leads to an exeption."
Zeilennummer "879" und Zeilenposition "8" von "Die Angabe eines Werts für "System.Windows.Markup.StaticResourceHolder" führte zu einer Ausnahme."
When I change to a build of January, 15th, it works without problems. It is significant that the current debug DLL has about the double size of the old one.
I took a look with ILSpy on it and the call can't be a direct one therefore I do not know from where it comes. And it is not found directly in the Fluent source code. :-(