This project is read-only.

Ribbon Control Like office 2013

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Is there any plan to release ribbon style like office 2013?

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I think the dev is already working on the Office 15 style ribbon. Give them some time to finish their work! They will publish it soon!

Sep 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Now, I am getting anxious. When will the office 15 style fluent be released??

Is it going to be released after the official release of office 2013 or Fluent will get this update before the release date of O15??

Its a request to the Developer of Fluent to answer this question, Please. We are waiting for O15 style!

Thanks,

WritZ.

Sep 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Dear WritZ,

as you may have noticed, the new Office 15 style is completely different than the previous was. As all the Aero Stuff is coded in the Fluent:Window Class, we have to rewrite the class to provide support for the new office style (which gets rid of the aero effects) as well as the old one. On top we need to restyle all controls and believe me: That's a pain in the ass to go through each control this suite contains.

Nevertheless we are going to implement the new Office 15 style but you have to be patient!

And just to remind you: This is a volunteer project. We are not obliged to update nor are we requesting any reward from you using this Ribbon. 

Regards

LastElb

Sep 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Thank you for clarifying the fact that you need some time to release. I actually love this project. I also do like the Office 15 UI so I got impatient. I understand my mistake. So, sorry, I will try to be patient until you complete the O15 UI with the controls. After all This is the BEST Ribbon control for WPF out there! Please, keep up this excellent work!

Thanks,

WritZ