How to resize RibbonTab Scroll Buttons?

Jul 18, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Hi,

When using the fluent ribbon without setting the ReduceOrder and specifying all buttons as "Large" when there are more buttons that can be fitted in the ribbon area a button is added to the end of the ribbon to allow the user to scroll the buttons into view. When buttons start to disappear off the left of the screen a similar button appears on the left.

My question is:

How can i make that scroll button bigger?

We have several users that find using small buttons/icons difificult and want the scroll style behaviour. The only issue is the buttons are tiny and i want to increase thier width.

Is there a way of doing this? Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction please!!

Thanks.
Developer
Jul 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Edited Jul 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I think the style you are looking for has the key "RibbonTabScrollViewer" for the whole ScrollViewer or "ScrollButtonStyle" for the RepeatButton inside.
Developer
Jul 21, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Sorry, but i was wrong.
Those would just change the styles for the scroll-parts of the tab-scroller, not the scroll-parts inside the tab. Currently there is no way to change those, except restyling the whole tab.
Jul 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Thanks for trying anyway!

When you say "scroll parts" which elements to do you mean specifically?

I'm happy with the buttons and gallery and things that are on the ribbon. It's only the buttons that appear as part of the scroll functionality that I would like to change.

Thanks.