RibbonWindow restore position and size

Apr 6, 2010 at 9:35 AM
As I see, Fluent Ribbon has the same problem with restoring RibbonWindow position and size as all the other Ribbon libraries - I mean there is a drift to the top and to the left from original location and a corresponding height and width change. Has anyone found a workaround for this issue yet? Is there any chance for a fix in the nearest future? Any comment will be helpful as this is a highly important feature for us.
Coordinator
Apr 6, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Please check v 1.1

Apr 6, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Thanks a lot...it seems to work :-)
Apr 6, 2010 at 11:56 AM
one more question though - this release seems to be built for framework 4...is it possible to publish a version for 3.5 framework ?
Coordinator
Apr 6, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Hey, Alteu. V1.1 is build with .NET 3.5

Coordinator
Apr 6, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Just curious, do you plan to upgrade your projects to .NET 4.0 when it will be released?

Apr 7, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Ff course we do daVinci but for now I'd like to give your library a serious test as we are in a search for a good WPF Ribbon library...and the fact that v1.1 of Fluent.dll is not available in Object Browser in VS2008 gives me a clear clue it's built for a higher CLR. Hey...maybe I'm doing something wrong here..but adding a reference to v 1.1 in a project with target framework 3.5 shows a nice little icon on the refferences node in Solution Explorer telling something is wrong with the assembly....and the fact that in VS 2010(on a test pc) and a project for framework 4.0 everything works fine..leaded me to the idea that the v 1.1 is built with a target of 4.0 framework. Correct me please if I'm wrong here