Another stupid Question regarding Contextual Tabs

Oct 29, 2010 at 12:05 AM
Edited Oct 29, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I understand how to Collapse and Make them visual but how do I add controls to the ribbon for each tab? 

I've tried adding Controls inside both areas but it doesn't seem to want to work?

I've never used a contextual tab so please don't laugh too hard at me.

Any help appreciated.

Both areas meaning here:

<!-- Contextual Tabs -->
            <Fluent:Ribbon.ContextualGroups>                
                <Fluent:RibbonContextualTabGroup x:Name="ctbContactManager" BorderBrush="Crimson" Background="Crimson" Header="Contact Manager" Visibility="Collapsed"/>
                <Fluent:RibbonContextualTabGroup x:Name="ctbDealerPacks" BorderBrush="Green" Background="Green" Header="Dealer Package Manager" Visibility="Collapsed"/>
                <Fluent:RibbonContextualTabGroup x:Name="ctbServiceScheduler" BorderBrush="Blue" Background="Blue" Header="Service Scheduler" Visibility="Collapsed"/>
            </Fluent:Ribbon.ContextualGroups>

and here:

<!--Contact Manager-->
	    <Fluent:RibbonTabItem Header="Contact Manager" Group="{Binding ElementName=ctbContactManager}" >

</Fluent:RibbonTabItem>

Also is there any way to Make a contextual tab focused from the c# area? I couldn't figure out how to click a button on one tab ribbon and

cause the contextual tabs ribbon area appear with focus.

Coordinator
Oct 29, 2010 at 6:38 AM

1. "...how do I add controls to the ribbon for each tab". It's the same way as regular tabs.
2. "...make a contextual tab focused from the c# area". It's the same way as regular tabs: myTab.IsSelected = true. 

Daniel

Oct 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Got it thanks!