Command and KeyTip

Nov 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Hi,

if a Command is specified, like the following instructions:

<Window.CommandBindings> <CommandBinding Command="New" Executed="New_Executed" CanExecute="New_CanExecute"></CommandBinding></Window.CommandBindings>

<Fluent:Button Header="New" LargeIcon="Images\New.ico" Fluent:KeyTip.Keys="N" Command="New"  />

It happens that everything is fine by mouse clic and by Ctrl+N, but it does not function by KeyTip "N".

Maybe I'm wrong in something or can it be a bug ?

Thanks, Stefano

Coordinator
Nov 25, 2010 at 5:44 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
May 9, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Hi,

the work item seem to be closed, however, I experience exactly the same behaviour in the current release (2.0). I set up a CommandBinding in the KeyTips example app and observed this behavior as well.

Anyone hints would be appreciated.

May 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Just answering my own question, this issue seems to be resolved in the latest code base, however, not in the release 2.0.

May 12, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Hi,
I didn’t try furthermore that component, so I have no more information to give you, sorry.
Perhaps I will do in the future.
Regards,
Stefano
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 8:21 AM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: Command and KeyTip [fluent:235890]

Hi,

the work item seem to be closed, however, I experience exactly the same behaviour in the current release (2.0). I set up a CommandBinding in the KeyTips example app and observed this behavior as well.

Anyone hints would be appreciated.

May 23, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Hi Stefano,

as said before, this issue is in the 2.0 release, however, it is fixed in the latest code base. So there is no need to investigate further in this issue.

Thanks

May 23, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Ok,
Thanks
Stefano
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 1:04 PM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: Command and KeyTip [fluent:235890]

Hi Stefano,

as said before, this issue is in the 2.0 release, however, it is fixed in the latest code base. So there is no need to investigate further in this issue.

Thanks