Backstage Button doesn't close Backstage

Dec 1, 2010 at 2:58 AM

In Office 2010 and the previous version when a Backstage button is pressed the Backstage would automatically close.  For example I have a Backstage with New, Open and Save buttons similar to Word 2010.  In previous versions of Fluent ribbon pressing on one of these buttons would automatically close the Backstage.  With Version 2.0 the Backstage remains open after pressing the button.  I'm not sure this is the desired behavior for Backstage.

Is this a bug?

-Craig

Coordinator
Dec 1, 2010 at 7:00 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Feb 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I'm having the same problem; I'm using the currently release from November 2010 and the backstage doesn't seem to close when I click on a button (or on a command).

Nov 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Edited Nov 6, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I am also having this issue (runtime version v4.0.30319, version 2.0.0.0, downloaded via nuget).  Has this been fixed since this version was released?  If so, is there going to be a new Nuget package available soon?

Update:  I just downloaded and built the source, all works fine, so this tells me the Nuget package that is available is out-of-date.

Nov 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Yeah,

the nuget package you just downloaded was not provided by us. So checking our Source Code is always recommended.