The expand/collaps button in Fluent.ToolBarItems not displaying image?

Mar 1, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Anyone can help me? It's strange!

Mar 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Sample Code, please

Mar 2, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I known the reason, but i don't know how to fix it.

This issue bescaue i add app.config for the starup project. The config file as belowing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
    <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
  </startup>

<configSections>
        <sectionGroup name="userSettings" type="System.Configuration.UserSettingsGroup, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" >
            <section name="StartUp.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />
        </sectionGroup>
    </configSections>
    <userSettings>
        <StartUp.Properties.Settings>
            <setting name="Title" serializeAs="String">
                <value>empty</value>
            </setting>
        </StartUp.Properties.Settings>
    </userSettings>
</configuration>

Why i using the config <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true"> because in my application have a third party of .net version 2.0.

Mar 2, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Sample Code, please
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (fluent@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email fluent@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Mar 2, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Hi,
I known the reason, but i don't know how to fix it.

This issue bescaue i add app.config for the starup project. The config file as belowing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
</startup>

<configSections>
<sectionGroup name="userSettings" type="System.Configuration.UserSettingsGroup, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" >
<section name="StartUp.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />
</sectionGroup>
</configSections>
<userSettings>
<StartUp.Properties.Settings>
<setting name="Title" serializeAs="String">
<value>empty</value>
</setting>
</StartUp.Properties.Settings>
</userSettings>
</configuration>

Why i using the config <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true"> because in my application have a thred party of .net version 2.0.

Thanks.
Jimmy

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:07:44 -0800
Subject: Re: The expand/collaps button in Fluent.ToolBarItems not displaying image? [fluent:346829]

Sample Code, please
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (fluent@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email fluent@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Mar 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I don't know why this should take effect on the ItemsImage.

How do you loading the image? There are several ways to do it:

- Image="../../images/image1.png"

- Image="pack://application:,,,/NameSpaceName;component/images/image1.png"

LastElb

Mar 5, 2012 at 1:07 AM

There is no need loading image for expand/collaps button.

For my other test buttons using the first way to load image you said. But it's still not displaying.

If removing the line <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">, all is ok.