How to make button in BackstageTabItem?

Apr 18, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Edited Apr 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I try use tag of xaml language to make button Print as shown below.

office2010

But It appear shown below.
1 to use <Fluent:ToggleButton></Fluent:ToggleButton>

2 to use <Fluent:DropDownButton></Fluent:DropDownButton>

3 to use <Fluent:Button ></Fluent:Button>

19-04-2012 00-57-36

Can I make make button "Print" in first picture? How?

Thank you 

Apr 22, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Edited Apr 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Hi,

I just sended a showcase for an upcoming release, that looks like this:

www.ImageBanana.com - backstage.png 

Code:

<Grid Margin="15,0,0,0">
    <StackPanel>
        <Fluent:SeparatorTabItem Header="Backup" MinWidth="200"/>
        <Grid Margin="20,20,0,0" >
            <Grid Width="81" HorizontalAlignment="Left">
                <Fluent:Button Style="{DynamicResource ButtonBackstageStyle}" Header="Backup" Height="85" HorizontalAlignment="Left"  VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="81" Icon="Images/backup.png" LargeIcon="Images/backup.png"  />
            </Grid>
            <Grid Margin="101,0,0,0">
                <StackPanel VerticalAlignment="Center">
                    <TextBlock Text="Observe the following instructions for backuping your data:" TextWrapping="Wrap" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="0,0,0,5" />
                    <Grid>
                        <Rectangle Width="7" Height="7" Fill="DarkGray" StrokeThickness="0" Margin="0,5,0,0" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Top" />
                        <TextBlock Text="Do regular Backups" Margin="14,0,0,0" TextWrapping="Wrap" />
                    </Grid>
                    <Grid>
                        <Rectangle Width="7" Height="7" Fill="DarkGray" StrokeThickness="0" Margin="0,5,0,0" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Top" />
                        <TextBlock Text="Save your backups also on external devices (USB-Stick)" Margin="14,0,0,0" TextWrapping="Wrap" />
                    </Grid>
                </StackPanel>
            </Grid>
        </Grid>
    </StackPanel>
</Grid>

With best regards

LastElb

Apr 21, 2014 at 1:10 AM
I'm looking for the answer to this too, but when I paste this into my solution it can't find the BackstageButtonStyle dynamic resource. Can you post a copy of this?

Or better still if you could include a download for the Showcase application we'd be able to see how you did some of the effects in there.