This project is read-only.

Intellisense not cooperating

Dec 3, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I am using the 2.1 prerelease with .NET 4.5 on VS2012 and I am trying to set up a 2010 ribbon. I have included the fluent.dll in the references, added the property Xmlns:fl="clr-namespace:Fluent;assembly=Fluent" (no spaces) in MainWindow.xaml, and when I use Fluent objects preceded by the namespace fl:, I get errors showing up. However, it can still compile and still run. Intellisense just doesn't recognize that "RibbonWindow" exists in the namespace "clr-namespace:Fluent;assembly=Fluent". I have very little experience including custom DLL's in WPF, beyond the use of this control suite in an earlier version (on a different computer) a long while ago (I can't find the code). Then, I was able to even see the RibbonWindow in the xaml designer. I'm not sure if this is a problem with how I set it up, or my computer, or if this is with the 2.1 prerelease, in which case it should be in issues. Help would be appreciated.
Jan 13, 2014 at 8:46 PM
You have to write "<fl:RibbonWindow>" instead of "<RibbonWindow>" i guess.
Mar 26, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Edited Mar 26, 2014 at 6:35 PM
After you download the zip file, go to the file properties and click on unblock.

see this Post