Intellisense not cooperating

Dec 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I am using the 2.1 prerelease with .NET 4.5 on VS2012 and I am trying to set up a 2010 ribbon. I have included the fluent.dll in the references, added the property Xmlns:fl="clr-namespace:Fluent;assembly=Fluent" (no spaces) in MainWindow.xaml, and when I use Fluent objects preceded by the namespace fl:, I get errors showing up. However, it can still compile and still run. Intellisense just doesn't recognize that "RibbonWindow" exists in the namespace "clr-namespace:Fluent;assembly=Fluent". I have very little experience including custom DLL's in WPF, beyond the use of this control suite in an earlier version (on a different computer) a long while ago (I can't find the code). Then, I was able to even see the RibbonWindow in the xaml designer. I'm not sure if this is a problem with how I set it up, or my computer, or if this is with the 2.1 prerelease, in which case it should be in issues. Help would be appreciated.
Developer
Jan 13, 2014 at 7:46 PM
You have to write "<fl:RibbonWindow>" instead of "<RibbonWindow>" i guess.
Mar 26, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Edited Mar 26, 2014 at 5:35 PM
After you download the zip file, go to the file properties and click on unblock.

see this Post