This project is read-only.

Icons of Fluent test suite missing

Apr 19, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Hi,

I downloaded with TortoiseHg the source code and there are the icons of the TestContent.xaml missing.
Solution Fluent dotNET 4.0.sln
Project FluentTest dotNET 4.0
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:347 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\confidential.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:359 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\confidential2.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:371 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\donotcopy1.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:383 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\donotcopy2.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:398 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\draft1.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:410 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\draft2.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:422 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\sample1.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:434 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\sample2.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:449 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\asap1.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:461 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\asap2.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:473 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\urgent1.png not found
FluentTest\TestContent.xaml:485 Path D:\Daten\Entwicklung\Tools\Fluent\Fluent\FluentTest\Images\urgent2.png not found
I'd like to know why they are not part of the repository?

Asking greetings

Reiner
Apr 19, 2014 at 7:06 PM
I will have a look at this tomorrow. Thx for reporting this.