Fluent.Metro.Behaviours.StylizedBehaviours throws an exception

Sep 28, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Edited Sep 28, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Hey Guys

After upgrading to the latest pre-release j build, there's no way for me to get my application back up and running anymore. As soon as the InitializeComponent() is called, it throws an exception.

As it looks like, to me, it seems that the assembly System.Windows.Interactivity is the culprit for some reason. Here's the entire exception log.. !

Image
Link: https://imageshack.us/download/911/0fblSP.jpg

I'm not sure how to reproduce this, either, because this happens only in 1 of my applications. The other one where I'm using the Fluent library works just fine even with the latest build.

Any ideas?

Things I tried so far:
  • Compiled Fluent in both NET 4.0 and 4.5;
  • Tried to reference the Interactivity assembly from the MS Net Framework SDK instead of the Lib folder included in the source code;
  • Tried to disable the debugging flags (code_analysis etc);
Edit:
Additional info:

=== State information prior to binding ===
LOG: DisplayName = System.Windows.Interactivity, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///D:/*************/bin/Debug/
LOG: Ursprünglicher (Original/Previous) PrivatePath = NULL

Called Assembly : Fluent, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3e436e32a8c5546f.

LOG: This binding starts at default-Load-context.
LOG: This application config file is used: D:**************\bin\Debug\ICIManager.vshost.exe.Config
LOG: This host config file is used:
LOG: The computer config file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config is used.
LOG: Reference based on: System.Windows.Interactivity, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
LOG: Downloading new URL file:///D:/*********************/bin/Debug/System.Windows.Interactivity.DLL.
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in mismatch: Minor Version.
ERR: Assembly setup was unable to be completed (hr = 0x80131040). Search completed.
Sep 28, 2014 at 7:11 PM
For a while ago I think System.Windows.Interactivity was updated in the Fluent project. That gave me some problems, cause I was using an older version too via some other library. I found this tool that helped me solve the problem:

http://mikehadlow.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/asmspy-little-tool-to-help-fix-assembly.html